1. User shall be responsible for all activities performed in User’s registered user account and information provided by User himself/herself, as well as about the confidentiality of the password and user account.
2. User shall not have the right to transfer User’s details (user name and password) to third persons. User’s details can be used solely by the particular user (a natural or legal person), to whom they have been awarded.
3. User is not allowed to execute such actions that are targeted against system security. In case of stating any breaches, MYPRINT shall retain the right to unilaterally terminate provision of the service, without giving prior notice about that and without explaining the reasons for it.
4. User shall bear full responsibility for observing the legislative norms of copyrights regarding all images used. By uploading the images, User guarantees that he/she is the owner of the respective image copyrights or that the respective images have been legally acquired and that the User has the right to use these images without any limitations.
5. When placing the order, User approves that he/she has read and agrees with MYPRINT Terms and conditions.
6. When placing the order User agrees that the processing of the submitted data is executed by MYPRINT in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law.
1. MYPRINT offers User the service to create his/her private user account at the web site, using which the account user himself/herself is able to create various print products according to the development modules offered by MYPRINT. MYPRINT provides the production of the particular product and organisation of its delivery.
2. MYPRINT undertakes to provide the receiving of the product at the agreed time and in the agreed amount according to the product and service description.
3. MYPRINT shall have the right to use the images uploaded by the User only for the production of the order, that has been placed by the User.
1. To begin successful cooperation with MYPRINT, you have to create your user account, that shall be considered as a lawful agreement between the account user and the service provider.
2. By registering and agreeing to become a user of MYPRINT account, you have to provide your name, surname, actual place of residence, date of birth, existing e-mail address and must create a password. By entering the password you undertake responsibility for the password safety and confidentiality.
1. To place an order in MYPRINT online shop, the User has to registered in the MYPRINT web page or register prior to the purchase.
2. The User chooses a product in the online shop and opens its electronic product form.
3. The User uploads a picture, text or design for the product and creates the desired layout in the electronic product form.
4. The User enters the preview mode to be sure that the created product corresponds with the desired result and confirms the mock-up by proceeding to the cart.
5. The User enters his/her delivery and invoice address.
6. The User chooses the desired type of delivery.
7. The User makes payment choosing a payment method.
8. The User receives his/her order according to the chosen type and terms of delivery.
1. MYPRINT guarantees storing of your information and not disclosing it to third persons.
2. MYPRINT uses and stores your personal information for the following purposes:to administer liabilities with the client, i.e. to be able to provide the order development, execution and organisation of its delivery.
1. User of MYPRINT account creates the chosen print product layout, by uploading the images to the electronic product form created by MYPRINT and by choosing the offered layout types. By confirming the placed order, user undertakes full responsibility for the quality and layout of the images that he/she has inserted in the provided product templates.
2. If necessary, upon separate agreement for a definite charge and within an agreed period of time the print product layout can be developed by MYPRINT.
3. User shall be responsible for the quality of the images used in the layout. Please point your attention to warning signs that are displayed automatically when uploading images of low quality. User is warned about the consequences, when using low quality images to create product. MYPRINT does not accept any claims regarding print quality in such cases.
4. If User has claims regarding nonconformity of the produced product quality to general polygraphy standards, User shall have the right to return the received production within 14 (fourteen) working days by delivering the ready product to MYPRINT office in person or by using courier services (at User’s expense), in such case informing MYPRINT about it by phone or e-mail and by filling in an application of a definite sample. All cases shall be individually reviewed and solved within 14 (fourteen) working days. If claims are reasoned, upon agreement with the client, order shall be reprinted or the received charge shall be returned to the bank account provided by the User within 14 (fourteen) working days.
1. Before confirming the order of the created product, User shall be obliged to check the created layout. To fill in the provided fields upon placing the order and to provide existing e-mail and phone number.
1. All prices are provided in EUR with VAT (21%). Order execution is begun only after the payment is made.
2. You can pay for products ordered at MYPRINT on the Internet, using payment cards – both credit and debit cards. We accept payments by Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Maestro payment cards. The confidentiality of payment card data is provided by Maksakeskus.
3. You can also pay via your PayPal account. Upon choosing to pay via PayPal you will be connected to your PayPal account.
4. If payment is made by a bank transfer, the moment of payment shall be considered the date, when the money is received in MYPRINT bank account.
5. If payment is made by a bank transfer, order number must be provided in the payment information. If a placed order is not covered, MYPRINT shall store information about such order for 30 days. Within these 30 days till the moment, when the order is fully paid, MYPRINT shall have the right to send a reminder by e-mail to inform the client about the status of his/her order. If the order is not covered within 30 days, it shall be cancelled.
1. MYPRINT has a special price policy for bulk purchase:
- 3 identical products - 5% discount;
- 5 identical products - 10% discount;
- 15 identical products - 15% discount;
- 30 identical products - 20% discount;
- 50 identical products - 30% discount;
- 75 identical products - 35% discount;
- 100 identical products - 40% discount;
1. Period of executing the order shall be considered starting from the moment, when the User has made the payment for the service and received MYPRINT confirmation till the moment, when the particular product may be received at MYPRINT office.
2. Standard period of executing the order is 1-3 working days. When the order is ready, you will receive an e-mail at your provided e-mail address.
3. Order will be handed over for delivery, or placed at our office to receive it in person – it depends on the selected type of receiving the order.
1. Delivery time after the payment (including the time of processing and producing the order) may be 2-13 working days - depending on the chosen product and selected type of receiving the order.
1. You can receive the ordered products free of charge at Myprint office in Riga, 128 Aleksandra Čaka Street every working day from 8.30 a.m. to 6.30 p.m.
We provide free shipping in Latvia for all purchases worth 30€ and more.
2. Omniva courier in the territory of Latvia. Order is delivered to your given address in Latvia the next working day after the order is manufactured.
Omniva courier in the territory of Latvia: 6€.
3. Omniva Postal packs service throughout the territory of Latvia. Order delivery to the postal terminals is carried out the next working day after the order has been manufactured.
Omniva service delivery to the given terminal: 3€.
4. Worldwide* shipping is available and per average takes 1–10 working days from the production of the product.
For orders valued up to 29€ delivery cost starts at 14€.
For orders valued 30€ - 69€ delivery cost starts at 17€.
For orders valued 70€ - 249€ delivery cost starts at 21€.
Free shipping worldwide for orders valued more than 250€.
* Excluded countries: Central African Republic, Comoros, Cuba, Equatorial Guinea, Falklands, Guinea Bissau, Iran, Johnston Island, Kiribati, North Korea, Mayotte Island, Myanmar, Nauru, Saint Pierre Et Miquelon, Sao Tome & Principe, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, St. Helena, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Tokelau Islands, Republic Of Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Wake Islands.
5. If the User hasn't received his/her order in 10 days time from the day the order has been dispatched (the day you have received our e-mail confirming that the order has been dispatched), the User ought to contacy MYPRINT via e-mail: email@example.com or phone: +371 26 300 43.